Tuesday, February 12, 2019

"Get to this! Get to that!"

In the words of Sly and Robbie "Get to this, get to that!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2ssi7FQBU  The Groovasmique playlist is a lot like what you might hear if you were riding in my car. Afrocentric mostly, Global at times, Funky once in a while and downright rocking occasionally. Throw in a little Jazz fusion and some Folky bits and you are set to cruise. My tastes are diverse and eclectic and you will hear Blues, Zydeco, Reggae, Ska and more as the list grows and morphs with "Oldies" and more recent selections. The next set of tune updates will also take a few tracks weekly from the EthnoCloud charts which feature all genres. For now expect a mix of classic tracks and various styles which you would not probably hear on commercial radio. A little college radio, a little PBS but these are the tastes of an avid music lover and drummer. Tracks may be decades old or brand new by years end. Welcome back my friends to the morph that never ends.....especially in my music soaked brain. Drop me a note at groovasmique@gmail.com. This Dj (Currently unemployed) will keep groovin til I drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment